Monday, January 27, 2014

365 People Photos: Day 55--Georgetown with Grandpa


Last fall our kiddos had the opportunity to stroll the streets of the picturesque hamlet called Georgetown in the Colorado Rockies with their grandpa. My dad will be 82 in a few weeks. I thank God for the blessing he has been in my life and the lives of my children! This photo is one of those magical pictures that I will treasure for the rest of my life. My dad and my children...happy sigh...smile. I thank God when a people picture comes together like this. He breaths His grace into a moment that is already special because family is together. I just happen to be in the right place with a camera. A picture like this is nearly effortless...and yet somehow...timeless. I'm reminded to cease striving and know that He is God (Psalm 46:10).

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture and what it represents. Over the last couple years, I've realized just how precious the times with grandparents are. Great job capturing it.

    ReplyDelete