Friday, July 18, 2014

365 People Photos: Numbers 83-85 ~ My Princess

In May both our oldest daughters served as bridesmaids in the wedding of their dear friend, Hannah. More photos from Hannah and Jordan's wedding are soon to come, but I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of Alison getting ready on the morning of the wedding.

That morning in the bridal-preparation room, Alison just happened to sit facing into a window as she applies her make-up. This made use of that natural light which is a photographer's dream as I've mentioned in a previous post. In the glow of early morning flowing in through the window, even some thing so routine as putting on mascara took on an artistic beauty that made my mother's heart leap for joy in thanksgiving to God for the gift of such a lovely daughter.




I know I'm biased as her mother, but I think this young woman is a treasure. The best thing about Alison? She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She loves Jesus passionately and seeks Him fervently. That love of her Saviour transfers to a deep concern for people and a desire to serve others. I thank God for my second oldest daughter! What a blessed mom I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment