Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Double Celebration of Adoption

I have much to discover about blogging and ask you to bear with me as I learn. I just posted but did so on my "Photos" tab. Here's a link, if you'd like to take a peak: What a Smile!

Samuel Barros and me way back in January 2010. The group we were with celebrated that month's birthdays.
Also, please take a look at the past few posts of our friends the Barros. We've mentioned them several times on our family blog. You may have met them or at least seen them at Anna & Aaron's wedding.

Their new son, Samuel, was in the same orphanage as our three newest children. In fact, he was born in the same Russian town as our Daria.

Tomorrow is the end of the beginning and the beginning of forever as they leave Russia for America.

Having met Samuel in Moscow in January 2010, I can't begin to imagine a teen boy who could possibly be better matched with his parents, even though Marcos and Jamie have never parented before! Isn't that just like our wonderful God?!? The three of them became a family in their hearts a year-and-a-half ago. To use the cliche, it was love at first sight! Starting August 4th, they'll be carving out life as a family in central Illinois under the watchful care of the God they love passionately. I know they would be grateful for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment