Sunday, June 9, 2013

365 People Pictures: Day 29--Love Captured


This is not a posed picture.

I was just blessed last weekend to capture a special moment between our daughter, Lissie, and her grandma when we visited my mother-in-law in Kansas last week. The two didn't even know I had my camera turned on them. Rather, they were engrossed in the beauty of being together, which was especially sweet after the nine months Lissie had just finished living in Central Asia. Oh the joy of having the opportunity to catch a photographic representation of the strong, enduring bond between these two! I love people photography!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous picture! They look so happy..this will be a treasure for you forever.

    Thank you for sharing the love of family!

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    PS Happy to join your blog!

    ReplyDelete