Tuesday, April 16, 2013

365 People Pictures: Day 25--He's Got My Back


If I were to title this photo, I would use the popular phrase, "He's Got My Back." I love the wonderful look of security on my granddaughter's face as she stands leaning against her daddy. Doesn't her face say, "Watch out world...here I come!"? Brielle knows her daddy will protect her.

I find it wonderful that we can have this same sense of security if we respond to our Heavenly Father's invitation to come to Him and rest in His shadow. If we allow Him to provide the loving care that He promises over and over in His word, we're then enabled to experience safety, courage and even joy in the tough circumstances that are inevitable in this life. He's got our back!
"On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul." Psalm 138:3

No comments:

Post a Comment