Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vacation = Family Glue

Our family's vacation has been everything we'd dreamed it would be and so very much more. I want to write more and post more photos, but it's bedtime on our last evening. "Real" life begins again tomorrow so sleep is important tonight.

For now, I'll share one photo that captures how blessed I feel to have had this special time with my beloved family (sans Anna & Aaron and our Jaynie). This particular picture was part of a photo shoot I did with our youngest four while here, but the photograph symbolizes for me all the sibling bonding that went on this week. With our still fresh adoption of Daria, Alexander and Oksana, more time for all of us to get to know one another is truly a gift from a kind and generous Father.

I guess I'd title this photo "A Mother's Paradise".

No comments:

Post a Comment