Thursday, April 9, 2015

365 People Photos: Number 107 ~ In a Toy Store



Recently Grandpa and I visited Ohio. On a rainy morning, our best bet for an outing appropriate to our two-year-old and one-year-old granddaughters was to just go stroll around the local mall. Of course, I took my camera along and was looking for all possible photo opportunities. I loved when little Evelyn absent-mindedly picked up a teddy bear from a basket of the cuddly creatures. This little pixie was so overwhelmed by the wall-to-ceiling contents of the store that I'm not sure that she even realized what she had in her hands. I eventually had to rescue the bear because little Evelyn was tugging at the tag as she stood in awe of her surroundings. This little girl is truly a masterpiece lovingly crafted by the Maker of All!

No comments:

Post a Comment