Wednesday, June 25, 2014

365 People Photos: No. 79 ~ Elegance Personified


This weekend I was blessed to attend the wedding of the daughter of a dear dear friend of 16 years. I met Sheila during the years our family lived in England in the late 1990s. Her oldest three children and our first three were great friends during those years when both families lived as American ex-pats.

Again, I was granted the privilege of being invited into the bridal suite to photograph the process of the bride and bridesmaids preparing for the biggest day in Ashley's life. When this young woman was fully dressed in her champagne-colored gown, I was entranced by her elegance. What stunning beauty! The best part for me, however, is that after spending a few days with the family, I know that Ashley is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside as a result of her relationship with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment