Wednesday, March 6, 2013

365 People Pictures--Day 14: The Other Woman in Her Life


The beautiful woman in this photo who is holding my granddaughter is Brielle's other grandmother. In other words, she is the mother-in-law of my daughter, Anna.

Tina is beautiful from the inside out. She loves Jesus and that love motivates how she lives. Tina is caring and giving. She is truly a servant whose home is warm and inviting because of her spirit of hospitality. I look forward to my visits to her home each time I visit Anna and her family. Tina isn't just Brielle's Nana and Anna's mother-in-law, she's my friend. God has been so good to give me that gift through Anna's marriage to Aaron!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for capturing the moment! Your words were so kind and much appreciated. You are a dear, dear friend.

    Love Tina (Nana)

    ReplyDelete