Monday, December 5, 2011

A Visit to a Poinsettia Palace

Last week Nathaniel, Tatiana and Amy had dental appointments. On our way home, we passed the largest nursery in town. Since I love, love, love taking photos of flowers, we stopped in to see what sort of pictures I could capture of the plant which is most closely associated with Christmas: the poinsettia. This poinsettia palace gave me countless photo ops. I hope to have a "Poinsettia Parade" each week as Christmas draws nearer. My goal is to bring some colorful cheer to your holiday.

We found hundreds of the plants in a variety of sizes and a rainbow of colors.






On my "Poinsettia Parade" this week is a rich red plant with gold glitter gracing the leaves.



We left the building amazed that so many hundreds of poinsettia's could be housed in one room (under three roofs).

No comments:

Post a Comment